20. Biotin-Avidin-Mediated Capture of Microspheres on Polymer Fibers
19. Dehydration-induced folding of poly(ε-caprolactone)-agarose hydrogel composites
18. Mechanically Defined Microenvironment Promotes Stabilization of Microvasculature, Which Correlates with the Enrichment of a Novel Piezo‐1+ Population of Circulating CD11b+/CD115+ Monocytes
17. RGDSP functionalized carboxylated agarose as extrudable carriers for chondrocyte delivery
16. Replica moulded poly (dimethylsiloxane) microwell arrays induce localized endothelial cell immobilization for coculture with pancreatic islets
15. Oxygen-permeable microwell device maintains islet mass and integrity during shipping.
14. Discovering Cell-Adhesion Peptides in Tissue Engineering: Beyond RGD
13. Mechanically Tunable Bioink for 3D Bioprinting of Human Cells. Adv. Healthc. Mater. 2017, 6 (20),
12. Rapid fabrication of functionalised poly(dimethylsiloxane) microwells for cell aggregate formation
11. Unravelling a Direct Role for Polysaccharide b-Strands in the Higher Order Structure of Physical Hydrogels.
10. Oxygen-Releasing Coatings for Improved Tissue Preservation.
9. Biomaterials based strategies for engineering tumor microenvironment
8. IGF-2 coated porous collagen microwells for the culture of pancreatic islets.
7. Antibacterial and Anti-Inflammatory pH-Responsive Tannic Acid-Carboxylated Agarose Composite Hydrogels for Wound Healing. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8 (42), 28511–28521
6. Nonwoven Carboxylated Agarose-Based Fiber Meshes with Antimicrobial Properties.
5. Mechanically Tailored Agarose Hydrogels through Molecular Alloying with b-Sheet Polysaccharides.
4. Polysaccharide hydrogels with tunable stiffness and provasculogenic properties via a-helix to b-sheet switch in secondary structure.
3. Surface functionality as a means to impact polymer nanoparticle size and structure.
2. Template-free tuning of nanopores in carbonaceous polymers through lonothermal synthesis.
1. From microporous regular frameworks to mesoporous materials with ultrahigh surface area: Dynamic reorganization of porous polymer networks.