30. Biobridge: An Outlook on Translational Bioinks for 3D Bioprinting
29. Extrusion-Based 3D Bioprinting of Gradients of Stiffness, Cell Density, and Immobilized Peptide Using Thermogelling Hydrogels
28. Hydrogel-Forming Algae Polysaccharides: From Seaweed to Biomedical Applications
27. Injectable biocompatible poly (2-oxazoline) hydrogels by strain promoted alkyne–azide cycloaddition
26. Advanced Bioink for 3D Bioprinting of Complex Free-Standing Structures with High Stiffness
25. Going beyond RGD: screening of a cell-adhesion peptide library in 3D cell culture
24. Hydrogels with cell adhesion peptide‐decorated channel walls for cell guidance
23. Facile preparation of tissue engineering scaffolds with pore size gradients using the muesli effect and their application to cell spheroid encapsulation
. Transparent, pliable, antimicrobial hydrogels for ocular wound dressings
21. Architecture-inspired paradigm for 3D bioprinting of vessel-like structures using extrudable carboxylated agarose hydrogels
20. Biotin-Avidin-Mediated Capture of Microspheres on Polymer Fibers
19. Dehydration-induced folding of poly(ε-caprolactone)-agarose hydrogel composites
18. Mechanically Defined Microenvironment Promotes Stabilization of Microvasculature, Which Correlates with the Enrichment of a Novel Piezo‐1+ Population of Circulating CD11b+/CD115+ Monocytes
17. RGDSP functionalized carboxylated agarose as extrudable carriers for chondrocyte delivery
16. Replica moulded poly (dimethylsiloxane) microwell arrays induce localized endothelial cell immobilization for coculture with pancreatic islets
15. Oxygen-permeable microwell device maintains islet mass and integrity during shipping.
14. Discovering Cell-Adhesion Peptides in Tissue Engineering: Beyond RGD
13. Mechanically Tunable Bioink for 3D Bioprinting of Human Cells. Adv. Healthc. Mater. 2017, 6 (20),
12. Rapid fabrication of functionalised poly(dimethylsiloxane) microwells for cell aggregate formation
11. Unravelling a Direct Role for Polysaccharide b-Strands in the Higher Order Structure of Physical Hydrogels.
10. Oxygen-Releasing Coatings for Improved Tissue Preservation.
9. Biomaterials based strategies for engineering tumor microenvironment
8. IGF-2 coated porous collagen microwells for the culture of pancreatic islets.
7. Antibacterial and Anti-Inflammatory pH-Responsive Tannic Acid-Carboxylated Agarose Composite Hydrogels for Wound Healing. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8 (42), 28511–28521
6. Nonwoven Carboxylated Agarose-Based Fiber Meshes with Antimicrobial Properties.
5. Mechanically Tailored Agarose Hydrogels through Molecular Alloying with b-Sheet Polysaccharides.
4. Polysaccharide hydrogels with tunable stiffness and provasculogenic properties via a-helix to b-sheet switch in secondary structure.
3. Surface functionality as a means to impact polymer nanoparticle size and structure.
2. Template-free tuning of nanopores in carbonaceous polymers through lonothermal synthesis.
1. From microporous regular frameworks to mesoporous materials with ultrahigh surface area: Dynamic reorganization of porous polymer networks.